November 13, 2023
- – We removed the ability to add & copy usage rights to a request that has been canceled.
- – We also removed the ability to add objects to a request that has been canceled.
- – We cleaned up some design inconsistencies on restricted accounts.
- – Object thumbnails are now visible when copying usage rights
- – We fixed an issue that was showing the wrong user attached to the request.
- – Pricing is now visible on the request details view without having to refresh the page.
- – Pricing is now visible on a request from the requests list.
- – We fixed a bug that was preventing restrictions from being added to a shared request.
- – We fixed a strange bug that was preventing a request from loading after price and restrictions were set.
November 6, 2023
- – A request can now be shared with another platform user or invited user.
- – Alerts have been implemented to let you know if the request is missing one or all of the following requirements for sharing a request: a contact, object(s), usage rights.
- – A request can be rejected, approved or modified.
- – Price and restrictions can be set by the requestee on an approved request.
- – Pricing and restrictions will be displayed on the object card and the request preview.
- – We removed the ability to delete objects/edit usage rights when request is approved.
- – We polished some rough edges. The app is now better than it was. ✨
- – We made some design improvements. The app is now more stylish than it was. ✨
OCtober 16, 2023
- – You can now change your email address.
- – You can now duplicate a request, cheers to the time saved!
- – We fixed an issue where a special character in an organization’s name was affecting a collection from uploading properly for them.
- – Object thumbnail pictures were not displaying properly on the request details page. Problem solved 👊!
Security & Improvements
– We’ve covered all of the necessary validations and verifications for email change.
September 25, 2023
– Pricing information is now displayed on the request preview.
– Copy usage will only show when there is more than 1 object in a request.
– We fixed an issue where the usage details were lost on preview after logging out.
– We cleaned up some issues when editing usage rights on a request.
– Fixed an issue where incorrect values were displayed when previewing a request.
Security & Improvements
– We tuned up our FE css libraries for cleaner code and smoother development.
September 20, 2023
- – Collection images were not appearing after a collection upload, but that’s fixed now.
SEPTEMBER 11, 2023
- – You can now select preview request from the ⋮ More Actions dropdown on the request details page or from the ⋯ (ellipsis) on the request card on the project page.
- – We’ve tinkered with the internal design and polished some rough edges on the request preview template, including the ability to collapse the object card.
– We fixed an issue where multiple identical requests were being created.
– We polished up some styling issues in the usage rights flow.
– We fixed an issue where the status of the request was not updating.
– We fixed some bugs re: values not being updated on the request page.
August 28, 2023
Creating a request
- – A due date now required to enable ‘Mark as Urgent’.
- – Improvements on the copy usage feature.
- – Format step has now been integrated into the flow.
- – Added ability to mark no file needed on file type step.
- – You can now only select one file type on the file type step.
– We discovered an issue when importing a large number of image files during collection import.
August 11, 2023
- – Improvements on the copy usage rights functionality.
- – Design improvements on the create a request workflow.
- – We fixed an issue when importing a large number of image files during collection import.
- – We fixed a bug that was preventing the object list from refreshing after editing a object.
- – We fixed an issue that was allowing a collection upload when creating a request.
- – Usage name was being duplicated when adding usage right is no longer an issue!
- – We tidied up the logic around adding multiple usage rights.
- – Design and logic improvements on the usage rights flow.
- – We fixed bugs that were preventing information from updating only after a page refresh.
- – We fixed an issue that was preventing a project name from being displayed when deleting a project from the archived tab.